24 . 7. 365
Since 1995, TIR has developed longstanding relationships with our customers by providing a quality product, with attention to detail, while remaining accessible to our customers.
Feedscrews and barrels are instrumental in your day-to-day operations, purchasing the correct feedscrew or barrel is essential to your bottom line.
Our production company is housed in a 14,000 sq. ft. building. The shop equipment is state of the art, employing the newest technology. All equipment is “numerically controlled lead” (NC lead) or computer numerically controlled (CNC) and we can follow any lead tolerances of .001” per turn. The equipment includes the following:
- A Cincinnati grinder with a service capacity of 30” x 300”, and a Landis grinder with a service capacity of 10” x 250”
- Capable of turning up to 300” in length and 24” in diameter
- Two polishers, both with a capacity of up to 300”
- A “Stellite Starweld” plasma transferred arc resurfacing system, complete with “NC” lead controls, with a 300” capacity
- 3 mills able to mill screws up to 300” in length, two NC and one CNC
- An eighty ton straightening capacity with lengths up to 315”